What's Your Passion Jewelry Holiday Collection

What's Your Passion Jewelry has placed their Holiday collection up for pre-order. These are scheduled to begin shipping in mid-December.

This wave includes 3 new pins: Taelia the Snow Faerie, Polarchuck, and Jinjah, an ornament, necklace, and lanyard. This year's ornament is an extra sparkly rendition of the Snow Faerie Snow Globe 4 inches (~10.1 cm) in height. Due to popular demand, the original limited edition Snowickle design has returned, but as a costume jewelry necklace. Finally, for those who love winter, you can now purchase your every own Snow Paint Brush lanyard, now with upgraded lobster clasp.

Each item comes with a Virtual Prize code. For this release, the Holiday prize pool has returned!

Receive an additional bonus prize code when spending at least $45 on Neopets merch. As usual, you can choose a free pin from a select list when you spend at least $95 on Neopets merch.

I'm getting overwhelmed by all these merch drops, they have no chill (winter pun but also really)
by tyuio_k50 on November 12, 2022 4:45 PM NST

pre-orderd the Snowickle Necklace and Snow Paintbrush Lanyard , just hoping i do not have to pay much of those cost to get it here , with my necklace that was over 100 i had to pay zero tax thing
by trista on November 13, 2022 4:50 AM NST

They are really churning out the merch indeed.

Meanwhile the number of premium buyers goes down down down. No sale yet and a site nowhere near worth 70 bucks a year.
by topaz644 on November 13, 2022 7:12 AM NST

I... I kind of want the snow faerie snowglobe ornament. But the shipping to Canada...
by zoeyaugust1245 on November 13, 2022 1:45 PM NST

Am I reading the guide page correctly--you could get crap as your RIC for these?
by katina_choovanski on November 14, 2022 12:23 AM NST

I did buy the snowfaerie pin and ornament. I got some of the first faerie pins they put out originally and wanted to add her to my collection. And for the ornament, we have been leaning towards only hanging nostalgic/pop culture stuff on it and this is a very ME ornament for the tree.
by beyondelsewhere on November 14, 2022 4:23 AM NST

@katina_choovanski: The holiday RIC prize pool contains anything from a Candychan to... Holiday Borovan Service.

I'd recommend buying the merch because you want the merch, not because you want a Rare Item Code.
by dave on November 14, 2022 9:38 AM NST JN Staff

Definitely need the Polarchuck and Taelia…I’m not working right now but man I wanna splurge on Jinjah too for my enamel pin collection
by cecastle on November 14, 2022 10:32 AM NST

Sometimes when they these drop they look like stuff you would spend 50 cents on in one of those gumball type machines at the front of the grocery store.
by insane000illusions on November 14, 2022 11:22 AM NST