Neopets at New York Comic Con

UPDATE: Geekify is also at New York Comic Con, over at booth 1579, and they are also selling some Neopets merch including the Negg squishies from earlier this year. Can't make it to NYC? Don't worry, these are the same squishies that you can find over at Geekify's website.

You can find a few more shots of the Negg squishies in action over at The Pop Insider, NYCC: Neopets Fans Can Squeeze Their Way Through Neopia with Negg Squishes.

This week Neopets is making it's very first appearance at New York Comic Con! Once again they are sharing a booth with What's Your Passion Jewelry with plenty of Neopets swag and exclusives - which will also be available online!

Update: Due to a shipping issue, the Quiggle, Zomutt, and UC Faerie Peophin pins didnt make it to the show in time. WYP has worked magic and they will be onsite and available for purchase tomorrow (Friday).

We are SO excited to announce that Neopets will be at New York Comic Con this year! From October 6-9, we will be bringing the Neopian spirit to Booth #1324 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. At our booth you can check out what’s new and exciting in the world of Neopia, receive some free swag, and even meet Queen Fyora herself! 😉Make sure you follow us on our social media accounts for more updates! We can’t wait to see you there! 🎉

UPDATE 10/6: Erinn Pascal, the author of the upcoming Neopets: The Official Cookbook, will be at the Neopets booth today only from 10 AM to 2 PM! Free recipe cards will be given away!

Just like with SDCC, What's Your Passion Jewelry will be selling 4 Gold/Silver Neopets pins and a free Lanyard and pin with $50+ purchase, but this time UC Faerie pins, an Illere, and a Zomutt have been added to the lineup. Here's the rundown:

❤️ 6 days: October 6th - October 11th

💚 5 NYCC22 Exclusive Pins: Aisha, Blumaroo, Hissi, Quiggle & Zomutt. Exclusive and unique codes with each pin.

💛 4 New Pins: UC Faerie Pets (Pteri, Peophin & Lenny) + Faerie Ilere. New UC prize pool for UC designs.

💚 3 New Jewelry Designs + 20% off all fine jewelry. No code necessary.

💙 2 Ways To Buy: at NYCC Booth # 1324 or online at WYPJewelry.com

💜 1 Exclusive Swag Faerie-themed Lanyard + Pin Set. To qualify for the swag gift set, purchase $50 or more in Neopets merchandise. While supplies last. No code necessary.

The 5 silver and gold pins will ONLY be for sale during the 4 days of NYCC and two days after (since the show isn’t as long as SDCC).

Timeframe is October 6th @ 12:01 am EST to October 11th @ 11:59 pm EST.

Since everyone cannot attend NYCC, we will have these available for purchase both ONLINE and IN PERSON at the show. BOOTH # 1324

Each pin will come with an exclusive code that is only available with that pin! These pins are a little larger than our standard pins, coming in at 2” (except Quiggle) and are hard enamel with complete silver and gold glitter details!

Like SDCC, the NYCC swag sets are not for sale. We’ve produced these commemorative NYCC22 lanyards and matching pins and the Neopets team will be passing them out at comic con. What’s Your Passion purchased an additional 300 gift sets for people that cannot attend the show but still planned to purchase our merchandise. It’s our way to bring NYCC home to those that can’t go.

What's Your Passion is also offering a free Neopets pin when you spend $95 or more in Neopets (Jewelry and/or Pins)! You'll be prompted to add it to your cart once you've added the merch. Spend $200 or more on Neopets merch and also receive a free Altador Cup keychain!

What are you most looking forward to from the show?

i'm not a big fan of wearable merch that screams neopets (or any other fandom), BUT i like subtle enough symbols and such that a non-fan wouldn't think twice about it... so i really like the direction they went in for the jewelry.
by inkpot on October 5, 2022 4:55 AM NST

I agree with inkpot. I'm not a big "look at me, I enjoy this fandom" person either. The jewellery is nice (especially the ring) but I'm not a jewellery person either ^ -^ At least it's nice!
by apophis324 on October 5, 2022 6:58 AM NST

Wish I lived in the US. I'd happily spend lots of money on this jewellery.
by pirate on October 5, 2022 12:00 PM NST

@pirate their shipping info says Neopets merch ships worldwide (I bought the Shoyru necklace a couple of years ago & I live in New Zealand).
---
I recognise the bow & arrow pendant as belonging to Illusen, the ring as Fyora's tiara, but I'm not sure what the earrings are supposed to be?
by nefarity on October 5, 2022 7:29 PM NST

My guess is the earrings are Fyora's staff upside down but I honestly have no clue if it's not
by ummy on October 5, 2022 7:40 PM NST JN Staff

I guess we'll find out tomorrow when they are on the site. I plan to get at least a couple for the item codes alone! I got several of the previous pins, and they are really nice in person.
by purplebin on October 5, 2022 8:12 PM NST

The swag bag was removed from my cart as I was purchasing (at 12:02am EST)...not happy about it TBH. But I am very excited for my new pins. I've bought a few in the past and they're expensive sure but the quality is excellent.
by orlando_in_bloom on October 5, 2022 9:09 PM NST

@orlandoinbloom You might want to message them about it. they said they were having a lot of glitches and it seems to be working better now
by amegirl24 on October 5, 2022 9:46 PM NST

@amegirl24 - will do! Thank you for the tip =)
by orlando_in_bloom on October 5, 2022 10:48 PM NST

I got the swag bag just fine, and in fact it looks like I got 3 of them!
I bought the pins from the last Con for the virtual prizes, and that has opened a flood gate...
by purplebin on October 6, 2022 8:29 AM NST

Just heard back from WYP and they updated my order to include the swag bag and gave me a $5.00 discount for my troubles. Excellent customer service!!
by orlando_in_bloom on October 6, 2022 9:10 AM NST

Do we have any idea yet what comes with the silver aisha pin? I collect pins and have been really tempted to purchase it, but an Technically trying to save. But I love aishas, the pin is adorable…if I like the item it comes with as a bonus I think I’ll give in lol
by cecastle on October 6, 2022 10:06 AM NST

DTI has previews of all the code items already! It seems pretty clear that the Aisha pin will give the Blue Aisha Headband.
It's less clear which UC pins give which Background or Foreground.
by purplebin on October 6, 2022 10:29 AM NST

They sent me a 4 cent refund because they gave me too many lanyards!
by purplebin on October 6, 2022 11:13 AM NST

Ahh, I think you might be right, Ummy. Strange choice. I would've chosen the Space Faerie Token.
by nefarity on October 6, 2022 7:03 PM NST

Oh, they're on the site now & they're definitely her staff.
---
Ugh, I love that Jhudora staff pendant, but at nearly 240NZD?
by nefarity on October 6, 2022 7:16 PM NST

Being an aisha fan, of course I bought the aisha pin. I already have the christmas pin and haven't put it anywhere, so here's to another pin that will probably sit and collect dust on my desk, but its so cute!
by gintoki on October 6, 2022 7:25 PM NST

I caved & bought some pins, lol. 🙈
I love Jhudora, but not that much! So I got her & Bodyguards pin + TDF & Fae Lenny.
by nefarity on October 6, 2022 7:31 PM NST

I could give a *dung* about merch--I want the RIC's!
by katina_choovanski on October 6, 2022 10:20 PM NST

All this Merch to sell and the site is still in shambles! Bring back the NFT’s as well oh wait they have tanked in any value and everyone was just scammed. Love this for Neopets.
by tycooncorb on October 7, 2022 7:31 AM NST

I ordered and 3 swag bags were added to my order but then they only sent me one and "refunded" me 2 cents for the others. Note: The swag isn't free, it costs 1 cent per order. They did still charge me that 1 cent. I entered my codes to redeem them and kept getting a 502 error ... but I got nothing for the 2 on the swag sets yet it says both have been redeemed.
by theforsakendead on October 19, 2022 8:52 PM NST

Do they have a list of what we're suppose to / might be getting per item? Because I'd really like to know what I was suppose to get with my codes since I've got one that keeps saying that it's not able to be processed - but the others seemed to work when I refreshed the page - I don't know if I just missed it when putting away the stuff in my inventory to be able to more easily check.
by theforsakendead on October 19, 2022 9:01 PM NST

I wonder how much the cookbook is myself...

As someone who really only knows how to nuke things or make quesadillas, I could use something more interesting to try. I fear it being pricey, though...

I don't care about jewelry, haha.
by dusk on October 25, 2022 12:42 PM NST