New Merch at Cakeworthy

Cakeworthy has added some more products to their Neopets collection, a shirt and a new series of Faerie Doll pin blind boxes.

Have you ever wanted all 55 Neopets on one shirt? Well now it can be yours with this unisex t-shirt!

If you couldn't get enough Faerie Doll pins, now there's 8 more to collect:

You can use the discount code THANKYOU at checkout for 10% off your purchase. See our Discount Codes page for more details.

i want that shirt real bad
by hdawg1995 on July 9, 2022 5:56 PM NST

I wish they showed the back of the shirt, too!
by purplebin on July 9, 2022 6:25 PM NST

That shirt is gangsta as hell...
by remy on July 9, 2022 6:53 PM NST

The water faerie with wings looks so cool! Has that design ever showed up anywhere else?
by cassine on July 9, 2022 7:58 PM NST

I'd love a custom shirt that has your pet on it or something after this since that shirt looks amazing
by themeepit32 on July 9, 2022 8:31 PM NST

WHO is that mystery faerie we need an investigation!!!!!
by cutypie349514 on July 9, 2022 9:53 PM NST

I like cakeworthy designs but their clothes run soooo small. I got a 4x shirt and it was too small for me. I normally wear a 2x and used their sizing chart. It fits my husband perfectly and he normally wears a large. Also, they've removed my negative reviews from their website.
by oldbluehat on July 9, 2022 10:39 PM NST

I'm not convinced that all pets are on the shirt tho. I don't see a draik or vanda
by _sissiy_sis_369 on July 9, 2022 11:44 PM NST

@_sissiy_sis_369

I had to zoom in and search around for a while, but I managed to find both! Funnily enough, they're quite close to each other. Near the bottom of the shirt is an angry Red Grarrl. Directly to the left of it is an Orange Draik, and to the right and slightly above it is a Purple Vandagyre.
by sakibou on July 10, 2022 12:22 AM NST

Ngl I kinda love the shirt
by biediep on July 10, 2022 2:50 AM NST

I forgot they don't ship pretty much anywhere. *insert dung emoji here*
by biediep on July 10, 2022 2:53 AM NST

That shirt is amazing. Do want.
by claytonskitten on July 10, 2022 6:53 AM NST

I'm worried with all this sales stuff, I mean the NC Mall is releasing, re-releasing, reā“releasing so much stuff plus the AC, if this is a bad sign?
by roshchodesh on July 10, 2022 8:43 AM NST

No Grey Faerie? We got Dark, but I'm surprised they're not trying to capitalize on the most relatable faerie .
by nobody on July 10, 2022 11:15 AM NST

The Grey Faerie might be the mystery pin!

That shirt is great, I'd totally buy it.
by clock_flower on July 11, 2022 12:05 AM NST

rare item codes???
by katina_choovanski on July 11, 2022 12:13 AM NST

I keep wondering where that Chia art is from. I don't recognize it, unlike most of the others. Probably just stock art that hadn't been used yet, though.
by ziporen on July 11, 2022 3:12 PM NST

@katina_choovanski

no prize codes with Cakeworthy merchandise
by joe on July 11, 2022 5:53 PM NST JN Staff

@ cassine:
Huh, never saw it before. Curious if that was maybe a concept art of what the Water Faerie Doll could have looked like. They possibly considered all the Faerie Dolls having a similar body style so drew this (and maybe a few others, who knows) as possible alternatives. But in the end decided there was no issue with the mermaid look (though for some reason made their ears look like fish fins, I guess to replace them not having wings?).

Actually, I just realized another oddities with both this and the previous Faerie Dolls. For those who don't know, there's the normal Faerie Dolls you buy in the Toy Shop (and Hidden Tower in some cases), but the NC Mall also has/had a set of wearable "Floating" Faerie Dolls (they'd float next to your Neopet and flap their wings). And yes, some do look different from one another (some more than others, generally speaking though the Floating Dolls look more closer like the character). I just realized the pins are a mix of the normal and floating dolls:

* Normal: Darkest Faerie, Space, Dark, Earth, Fire, Water

* Floating: Tooth, Soup, Illusen, Taelia, Fyora (which has been oddly flipped around in the pin), Negg (which has also been flipped around), Jhudora (which wings are placed higher than in the default image), Air (flipped around), Battle (flipped around)

Judging by the design of the Winged Water Faerie, she looks to be a normal Faerie Doll (compare her face & upper body to the actual Water Faerie Doll). I can't match her with any other Faerie (not even those odd "urban" ones in the old development kit artworks: https://www.drsloth.com/search/?tagged=faerie&category=169), so going with never used concept art. Which makes me wonder what other concept art do they have for familiar items?
by pikachu315111 on July 12, 2022 1:54 PM NST

@ _sissiy_sis_369:
It looks like the drawing wraps around to the back of the shirt to make one giant collage. Like on the sleeve I see parts of an Orange Kau, Green Kiko, Purple Blumaroo, & Yellow Chomby (and part of a Neopet I can't recognize). I also noticed some missing species like the Lupe, Uni, Tuskaninny, & Xweetok. It's a big mistake for them to not also have a picture of the back to complete the image, especially if they're saying all species is on the shirt when they don't have all species on the front.

@ ziporen:
And another mystery art piece (I wonder if other Neopets on the shirt are of art we haven't seen). That Chia kind of reminds me of something we'd see in a Caption Contest, but I looked through all the CCs that had Chia in them (via Dr. Sloth's Image Emporium) and didn't find a match.
by pikachu315111 on July 12, 2022 2:19 PM NST

I love the shirt... until a closer look shows that Chia in the middle of your chest looking like it's taking a... lol
You can see where the pattern repeats though, so no need to even show the back, really. You can see the blue skeith in the top right and bottom left.
That Chia though
by chelzies on July 12, 2022 6:07 PM NST

@ chelzies:
The pattern repeats top to bottom, but there are Neopets both missing that are on the sleeve and are just not shown at all which are likely all on the back.
by pikachu315111 on July 12, 2022 9:27 PM NST